The Berkey Shower Filter testing is based on continual usage. The process of oxidation occurs once the filter is activated by water and thus will lose its filtering capability over time. If your shower filter has not been used in a few months, we recommend that it be replaced.
Articles in this section
- Berkey Shower Filter™ Specifications
- What is the maximum water temperature at which the shower filter should be used?
- Can the Berkey Shower Filters be used intermittently or do they stop working after drying out?
- Function of the Shower Filter
- Shower Filter Measurements
- Does the shower filter remove chloramines?
- What is the maximum PSI that the Berkey Shower Filter™ can withstand?