The Berkey Shower Filter’s maximum operating temperature is rated at 120°F. However in order to avoid scalding in the shower, we recommend the temperature not exceed 110°F.
Articles in this section
- Berkey Shower Filter™ Specifications
- What is the maximum water temperature at which the shower filter should be used?
- Can the Berkey Shower Filters be used intermittently or do they stop working after drying out?
- Function of the Shower Filter
- Shower Filter Measurements
- Does the shower filter remove chloramines?
- What is the maximum PSI that the Berkey Shower Filter™ can withstand?