No. The activated alumina in the post filter media is not treated with cyanuric acid, nor does it contain any cyanuric acid in the media.
Articles in this section
- PF-2 Fluoride Filter Measurements
- Does the post filter media contain some amount of cyanuric acid, or is the media washed using cyanuric acid prior to packaging?
- There is water spilling out on top of my Berkey PF-2™, near the area where it attaches to the Black Berkey® Purification element in my system. Does this mean it is not working properly or needs to be tightened more?
- Do the Berkey PF-2™ Elements replace the Black Berkey® Purification Elements?
- If Arsenic and Fluoride is removed using Black Berkey® Purification Elements then what is the need for Berkey PF-2™ Elements?
- Will high pH affect the efficiency of the PF-2™ Elements?
- Shelf-Life for PF-2 Fluoride Filter
- Storing the PF-2 Fluoride Filters after use.
- Why is it necessary to purge the Berkey® Post Filter elements?
- What is the lifespan of the PF-2™ Fluoride Filters and how do I know when they should be replaced?