Glyphosate is a non-selective herbicide and pesticide. Glyphosate is primarily released into the environment via runoff water and predominately applied as a spray for agricultural purposes. This contaminant has recently become the topic of discussion because of its association with acute or chronic exposure leading to various potential health issues or concerns. The EPA has extensive information published about Glyphosate, particularly about it being in drinking water. Click here to view basic information about Glyphosate in drinking water. Black Berkey™ Purification Elements will reduce Glyphosate in your water by greater than 75%, exceeding the laboratories reporting limits.
Articles in this section
- What is the thread size for the Black Berkey® Purification Element’s Stem?
- Will the Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove kerosene?
- Do the Black Berkey Purification Elements remove algae blooms?
- Do the Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove lithium?
- Do the Black Berkey Filters remove Glyphosate a.k.a. Round-up?
- Do the Black Berkey Filters remove tannins?
- The Berkey Water Purification Process
- Are pthalates removed by the Black Berkey Filters
- Do the Black Berkey Filters remove arsenic?
- Do your filters take out plastic from the water?